Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness

Just a quick post...

On the way to work this morning, in the rain, I pulled up to the stoplight at the intersection of Business Loop and Rangeline and pulled up right behind an old truck that was stalled in the middle of the intersection. As I pulled up to the white line the light began to change so I stopped to obey the red light on my side of the street. I had intended to get out and help push the truck to the gas station on the corner. Before I could put the car in park two other guys on the other side of the street, who were already in park, hopped out of their car and started pushing along with the owner of the old truck. They got the truck into the gas station and went on their way. It was just good to see that there are random acts of kindness still out there and it puts a warmness in my heart just to see it. Yay world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always nice to see others helping someone in need! Remember: Pay it forward!

Neesha and Dustin said...

I love it. Good samaritans abound!