I once heard somewhere (probably a West Wing Episode) that the best way to control a news story was to put it out there first and to be able to speak and explain about what was happening during the story. With that in mind I place this video on my blog.
For those of you not familiar with Columbia, Pepper and Friends is a daily "variety show" (in the same vein as a public access information session) that is on a local channel. It has guests and "acts" come on and promote whatever it is they're doing. Think media outlet for the VFW, League of Womens' Voters, the local day care and (as in our case) community theater. In any case, there's a clip from the show on Thurs July 10th of a performance of mine in Plan 9 the Musical from Outer Space.
In my own "vocal" defense; it was early in the morning, we had very little vocal warm-ups, and it's already high in my range. In my stage presence defense; I've never really been all that graceful, the "stage" was very small (2 yards long, 1 yard deep), and they told us to somewhat control our movements so the (suspected students) camerapeople could accurately get us in the shot. So without further ado...enjoy.
3 comments:
You look good. What a handsome fellow!
Vicki :)
Right!!!! Neway to go with your worst movie ever I'm gonna go with North, Babe, or Muriel's Wedding. All horrible, and coincedentaly all watched on busses to choir trips.
Bravo!
Break a leg!
and happy opening.
Post a Comment