Alright so I'm going a little soft while posting this but we all need a little hope sometimes and we all need something to cheer about. Long live sport, long live teamwork, long live sporting competition and thanks to ESPN for doing a great job of memorializing it.
On the job front I have an interview this Friday, may not be all that I want but it's a start! Thanks everyone for their prayers and support.
2 comments:
Great video but really, 4/5 for No Country for Old Men? Did you actually watch that movie? HORRIBLE!!! I can sneeze a better movie.
I think my favorite part of the story is that it was this girls only homerun of her college career. Often we hear sick and twisted stories and we say "you can't make this stuff up." For once we can say this about an awesome story.
Post a Comment