Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Drama Continues...

Alright so I'm still not blogging as frequently as I would like but I'm still making an effort so please loyal blog readers stick with me.

The saga of the Beetle...(see previous post for more info) well "Vapor" was supposively fixed when I went to go pick her up on Monday from the mechanic in O'Fallon on my way into a training conference for work at Forest Park...well I was sadly mistaken. After driving into my parent's house and then going to my brother's football game, which, of course, was followed by dinner the Beetle decided to get mad at me again. We came out of dinner and she decided she didn't want to start. We tried to jump her, didn't work, so we called AAA and well the battery was toast. Luckily the truck had another one and well would replace it that evening. Whoopie.

As far as the 5-0 Tigers, hell yeah! Let's just hope they keep it up, big challenge this weekend in Norman. Sorry about your luck Cubs, fans...at least the post-season can get back to normal (without the Cubs and Yankees) Yeah I know my Packers lost on Monday but a 4-1 start is a hell of alot better than they were projected. Favre is having fun again and that spells trouble for the rest of the league.

Work, is work and we're trucking along, but that's about it. I'll try and throw in some commentaries soon, however, no guarantees. Thanks for the comments keep 'em coming.

No comments: